Chen, Li, Zhang, Boyu, Hou, Hanping, Taudes, Alfred, Yang, Congcong. 2013. The Impact of Carbon Trading on the Road Freight Sector. In Proceedings of 3rd International Conference on Logistics, Informatics and Service Science,2013, Hrsg. Runtong Zhang, Zhenji Zhang, Kecheng Liu, Juliang Zhang, 20-26. Beijing: Springer.
This paper investigates the impact of carbon trading by transport companies on the structure of the road freight industry. Based on a cost-benefit model of a transport company, best response strategies of road freight companies and the resulting equilibrium carbon credit price are derived. It turns out that by changing the penalty level and the rate of free carbon credits, the government can control the payoff of the road freight companies indirectly through the carbon trading system.
|Status of publication||Published|
|Type of publication||Contribution to conference proceedings|
|Title||The Impact of Carbon Trading on the Road Freight Sector|
|Title of whole publication||Proceedings of 3rd International Conference on Logistics, Informatics and Service Science,2013|
|Editor||Runtong Zhang, Zhenji Zhang, Kecheng Liu, Juliang Zhang|
- Taudes, Alfred (Details)
- Chen, Li (School of Economic and Management, Beijing Jiaotong University, China)
- Hou, Hanping (School of Economic and Management, Beijing Jiaotong University, China)
- Yang, Congcong (Institut für Produktionsmanagement, WU Wien, Austria)
- Zhang, Boyu (School of Mathematical Sciences, Beijing Normal University, China)
- Produktionsmanagement (Taudes) (Details)
- Research Institute for Supply Chain Management FI (Details)