Hoisl, Bernhard. 2013. Towards Testing the Integration of MOF/UML-based Domain-specific Modeling Languages. In Proceedings of the 8th IASTED International Conference on Advances in Computer Science (ACS), Hrsg. K. Piromsopa and P. Bhattarakosol, 314-323. Calgary: ACTA Press.
Domain-specific modeling languages (DSMLs) are commonly employed in the model-driven development (MDD) of software systems. As DSMLs are tailored for a narrow application domain, a software system needs to integrate multiple DSMLs for its complete specification. In this paper, we review the suitability of selected testing techniques for each phase of an MOF/UML-based DSML integration process. We exemplify every test technique by providing a motivating example of its application to the composition of existing, security-related DSMLs. As for evaluation, we provide for prototypical software implementations.
|Status of publication||Published|
|Type of publication||Contribution to conference proceedings|
|Title||Towards Testing the Integration of MOF/UML-based Domain-specific Modeling Languages|
|Title of whole publication||Proceedings of the 8th IASTED International Conference on Advances in Computer Science (ACS)|
|Editor||K. Piromsopa and P. Bhattarakosol|
- Domain-Specific Languages for Model-Driven Security Engineering
- Hoisl, Bernhard (Former researcher)
- Information Systems and New Media IN (Details)
- Research areas (ÖSTAT Classification 'Statistik Austria')
- 1108 Informatics (Details)
- 1140 Software engineering (Details)
- 1147 IT security (Details)
- 5367 Management information systems (Details)