Milos FisarMilos Fisar Ph.D.
- +43 1 31336 6007
- About me:
- I am a senior scientist at WULABs and researcher at Masaryk University Experimental Economics Laboratory ([MUEEL](https://mueel.econ.muni.cz)) in Brno, Czech Republic. I hold a Ph.D. in public economics from Masaryk University (since 2018). My research interest is related to behavioral, experimental, and public economics especially with a focus on anti-social behavior (e.g. corruption, lobbying, tax evasion).
- senior scientist and lab manager at WULABS 2019
- lecturer, Department of Finance (Mendel University, Brno, CZE) since 2017
- researcher, MUEEL (Masaryk University, Brno, CZE) 2016-2018
- external researcher, Department of Economics (Technical University of Liberec, Liberec, CZE) 2014
- visiting scholar, New Zealand Experimental Economics Laboratory (University of Canterbury, Christchurch, NZL) 2012-2020
- researcher, Department of Public Economics (Masaryk University, Brno, CZE) 2012
- visiting scholar, International Economics and Business Department (Lobachevsky State University of Nizhny Novgorod – National Research University , RUS)
Awards and Honors
No awards found.
- 5351 Public economy (Details)
No expertises found.
|Other position in a scientific journal|
|since 2020||Management Science - Data Editor Team|
|2020||Fisar, Milos, Krčál, Ondřej, Staněk, Rostislav, Špalek, Jiří. 2020. Committed to Reciprocate on a Bribe or Blow the Whistle: The Effects of Periodical Staff-Rotation in Public Administration. Public Performance & Management Review.||(Details)|
|2020||Fisar, Milos, Reggiani, Tommaso, Sabatini, Fabio, Spalek, Jiri. 2020. Media Bias and Tax Compliance: Experimental Evidence. MUNI ECON Working Papers 2020-01.||(Details)|
- No projects found.