William Curtis JohnsonDr. William Curtis Johnson Contact information and photo taken from and editable at WU Directory.
- Fulbright Scholar, Visiting Professor, Vienna University of Economics and Business since 2016
- Associate Professor of Finance, Suffolk University since 2013
- Associate, Global Center for Political Finance, University of British Columbia 2012-2016
- Assistant Professor of Finance, Suffolk University since 2007
- Associate, Center for Venture Research, University of New Hampshire 2006-2012
- Assistant Professor of Finance, University of New Hampshire 2002-2006
- PhD, Finance, Michigan State University 2001-2002
- MBA, Finance, State Universityof New Yorkat Buffalo, Graduated with distinction 1991-1995
- BS, Materials Engineering, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
No researcher identifier found.
Awards and Honors
No awards found.
No classifications found.
No expertises found.
|2018||Johnson, William Curtis, Kang, Jun-Koo, Masulis, Ronald W., Yi, Sangho. 2018. Seasoned equity offerings and customer–supplier relationships. Journal of Financial Intermediation. 33 98-114.||(Details)|
|2015||Johnson, William Curtis, Karpoff, Jonathan M., Yi, Sangho. 2015. The bonding hypothesis of takeover defenses: Evidence from IPO firms. Journal of Financial Economics. 117 (2), 307-332.||(Details)|
|2014||Johnson, William Curtis, Xie, Wenjuan, Yi, Sangho. 2014. Corporate fraud and the value of reputations in the product market. Journal of Corporate Finance. 25 16-39.||(Details)|
|2010||Johnson, William Curtis, Kang, Jun-Koo, Yi, Sangho. 2010. The Certification Role of Large Customers in the New Issues Market. Financial Management. 39 (4), 1425-1474.||(Details)|
|2019||Johnson, William Curtis, Yi, Sangho. 2019. Governance in the absence of regulation: A study of ICOs, under revision to resubmit, Management Science.||(Details)|
|2016||Johnson, William Curtis, Karpoff, Jonathan M., Yi, Sangho. 2016. The Lifecycle Effects of Takeover Defenses, revise and resubmit, Review of Financial Studies, Paper featured on Harvard Law School Forum on Corporate Governance August 15, 2016.||(Details)|
- No projects found.