Marco Leander RappMarco Leander Rapp MSc (WU), MSc
- +43 1 31336 4665
- About me:
- Marco Rapp completed his bachelor studies in economics and psychology at the Universities of Innsbruck and New Orleans. His focus was on HR and strategic management, as well as work and organizational psychology. He then studied Management (WU Vienna & Alliance Manchester Business School) and Business Psychology (University of Vienna). During his studies, Marco Rapp was involved in various research projects, including positions at the University of Innsbruck, University Vienna and WU. Since October 2019, he is teaching and research associate (pre-doc) at the IVM.
- Teaching and Research Associate 2018-2019
- Teaching and Research Assistant 2017-2018
- Teaching and Research Assistant (Uni Wien)
- ORCID: 0000-0002-8402-2893
Awards and Honors
No awards found.
No classifications found.
No expertises found.
|2021||Mayrhofer, Wolfgang, Steinbereithner, Martin, Rapp, Marco Leander, Reiss, Lea Katharina, Zellhofer, Dominik. 2021. Religion and career success. A country-comparative study. In: Reimagining Faith and Management. The Impact of Faith in the Workplace, Hrsg. Pio, E., Kilpatrick, R., Pratt, T. 17-31. London: Routledge.||(Details)|
|2020||Reiss, Lea Katharina, Schiffinger, Michael, Rapp, Marco Leander, Mayrhofer, Wolfgang. 2020. Intersectional inequality at all times? A longitudinal two-cohort study of class and gender based income disparities in careers. EGOS Annual Meeting (virtual), Hamburg, Deutschland, 02.07.-04.07.||(Details)|
|Reiss, Lea Katharina, Schiffinger, Michael, Mayrhofer, Wolfgang, Rapp, Marco Leander. 2020. Intersectionality Effects of Socioeconomic Origin and Gender on Careers: Looking at Women of Lower Socioeconomic Origins. 1st Careers Division Community Conference, Vienna, Österreich, 14.02.-15.02.||(Details)|
|Reiss, Lea Katharina, Schiffinger, Michael, Mayrhofer, Wolfgang, Rapp, Marco Leander. 2020. Social Inequalities in Careers: Effects of Social Class Origin and Gender on Career Success. Academy of Management Annual Meeting (virtual), Vancouver, Kanada, 07.08.-11.08.||(Details)|
|2019||Strecker, Cornelia, Brenner, Mirjam, Rapp, Marco Leander, Kachel, Timo, Höge, Thomas, Höfer, Stefan, Weber, Wolfgang G. 2019. Verfahren zur Beobachtung des Soziomoralischen Klimas.||(Details)|
- No projects found.