Raik ThieleMag.rer.nat. Raik Thiele
- +43 1 31336 6167
- About me:
- Green HRM combines environmental management and human resources. The role of the human resources function in the development and implementation of environmental management in the company has been discussed in the scientific community for some years now and increasingly examined empirically. The key factors here are not just the creation of "green jobs", but above all the central personnel functions of recruiting, personnel development, performance management, compensation and benefits, as well as employee leadership and participation (Zdravkovic and Müller-Camen 2013). Currently, the institute is involved in an international quantitative/qualitative study (in cooperation, among others, with the University of Augsburg and researchers from Nottingham University/UK and Rutgers University/USA), funded by the FWF and the German DFG - comparing cases in Austria, Germany, UK and USA - trying to find out what employees think about "green behavior in the workplace" such as avoiding printing documents. In addition we will examine the role of the manager and the team as possible factors influencing ecologically responsible behavior (Muller-Camen and Wagner 2016). Expertises: * Green HRM * Work and Organisational Psychology * Behavioural Economics
- University Assistent prea doc, Institute of HR Management, WU Vienna 2013-2016
- Studyassistent at the Institute of applied Psychology: Work, Education and Economics, Universtity of Vienna
No researcher identifier found.
Awards and Honors
No awards found.
No classifications found.
- Work and Organisational Psychology
- Green HRM
- Behavioural Economics
- economic psychology
|2020||Müller-Camen, Michael, Obereder, Lisa, Thiele, Raik. 2020. Blurring of the Lines between Quality and Questionable Research: A Wake-up Call for Green HRM and Other Fields of Research. 82. Jahrestagung des VHB, Frankfurt (online), Deutschland, 17.03.-20.03.||(Details)|
|2018||Müller-Camen, Michael, Obereder, Lisa, Thiele, Raik. 2018. Die Rolle von Kontext in Green HRM: Eine Literaturanalyse. Herbsttagung der WK Nachhaltigkeitsmanagement, Augsburg, Deutschland, 04.10.-05.10.||(Details)|
- Comparative Green HRM (2017-2020) (Details)