Till WinklerTill Winkler M.Sc. Contact information and photo taken from and editable at WU Directory.
No curriculum entries found.
No researcher identifier found.
Awards and Honors
No awards found.
- 1146 Management information systems (Details)
- 1157 Usability research (Details)
- 1161 Human-computer interaction (Details)
- 2953 Data security and data privacy (Details)
- 5501 General psychology (Details)
- 6815 Product design (Details)
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Value sensitive Design
|Position in scientific committee|
|2019||ECIS - Workshop on Engineering Accountable Information Systems - Program Committee|
|Position in jury, advisory board, curatorship|
|2019||Institute for Information Systems and Society - Member of Department Conference|
|Membership in scientific association|
|2016||IEEE - P7000 Standard Effort|
|Reviewer for a scientific journal|
|2018||Ethics and Information Technology|
|Reviewer for an international conference|
|Attendance scientific meeting (Conference etc.)|
|2018||ISTAS 2018 - Technology, Ethics, and Policy|
|2016||Lorentz Center - Value Sensitive Design: Charting the Next Decade|
|Other scientific activities|
|2019||VSD Community Seminar|
|2019||ICIS 2019 - Associate Editor (Track on "Sustainability and Societal Impact of IS")|
|2019||Winkler, Till, Spiekermann-Hoff, Sarah. 2019. Human Values as the Basis for Sustainable Information System Design. IEEE Technology and Society Magazine. 38 (3), 34-43.||(Details)|
|2018||Winkler, Till, Spiekermann-Hoff, Sarah. 2018. Twenty years of value sensitive design: a review of methodological practices in VSD projects. Ethics and Information Technology. 1-5.||(Details)|
|2018||Winkler, Till. 2018. Human Values as the Basis for Sustainable Software Development. ISTAS 2018, Washington DC, Vereinigte Staaten/USA, 13.11.-14.11.||(Details)|
- Value sensitive system design for competitive differentiation (2019-2020) (Details)
- Towards Realization of Accountable Multi-modal Smart Mobility in Vienna: Do Smartphone Apps Influence Mode Choice Behavior among Viennese Citizens? The Role of User-interface Design in Influencing Users’ Mobility Behaviour in Vienna (2019-2020) (Details)