Daniel HillDaniel Hill MSc (WU) Contact information and photo taken from and editable at WU Directory.
- Teaching & Research Associate, WU Wien since 2017
- PhD, WU Wien 2013-2014
- Student Research Assistant, WU Wien 2012-2014
- Master of Science in Socio-Ecological Economics and Policy, WU Wien 2010-2012
- Bachelor in Business Administration, University of Miami 2008-2010
- Associate in Business Administration, Palm Beach State College
No researcher identifier found.
Awards and Honors
No awards found.
No classifications found.
- Energy Economics
- Energy Efficiency Investments
- Energy Finance
- Green Finance
- Social Impact Investments
- Socio-Ecological Economics
|2015||Hill, Daniel. 2015. Regional determinants of residential energy expenditures and the principal-agent problem in Austria. REGION, 2 (1),||(Details)|
|2019||Hill, Daniel. 2019. Energy Efficiency Financing: A review of risks and uncertainties. 42nd IAEE International Conference, Montreal, Canada, 29.05-01.06.||(Details)|
|2014||Hill, Daniel. 2014. Classification of Instruments and Good Practice Examples which Enhance Energy Efficiency in South East Europe. Final Conference of the Transnational Cooperation for the Improvement of Buildings Energy Performance and Efficiency, Piraeus, Greece, 14.09.||(Details)|
|Kurylchyk, Kateryna, Hill, Daniel, Maier, Gunther. 2014. Investments into the energy efficiency of buildings: The role of local and regional administrations. 21st Annual Conference of the European Real Estate Society, Bucharest, Romania, 26.06.||(Details)|
|2015||Hill, Daniel. 2015. Energy Efficiency and the Principal-Agent Problem. Young Researchers' Conference: Energy Efficiency (World Sustainable Energy Days), Wels, Austria, 25.02-27.02.||(Details)|
|2014||Hill, Daniel. 2014. Energy Efficiency and the Principal-Agent Problem. WU Competence Day: Zukunftsfähiges Wirtschaften, Vienna, Austria, 17.11.||(Details)|
|2014||Hill, Daniel. 2014. Energy efficiency and the principal-agent problem. Masterarbeit, Vienna University of Economics and Business.||(Details)|
- Transnational cooperation for the improvement of buildings energy performance and efficiency (2012-2014) (Details)