Welcome to FIDES!
FIDES - the Research-Information-Documentation-Evaluation-System of Vienna University of economics and business
Recent publication entries
- Stahl, Günter, Miska, Christof, Lee, Hyun-Jung, Sully de Luque, Mary. 2017. The upside of cultural differences: Towards a more balanced treatment of culture in cross-cultural management research. Cross Cultural & Strategic Management 24 (1), 2-12. (Details)
- Biberhofer, Petra, Rammel, Christian. 2017. Transdisciplinary learning and teaching as answers to urban sustainability challenges. International Journal of Sustainability in Higher Education 18 (1), 63-83. (Details)
- Crespo Cuaresma, Jesus, Danylo, Olha, Fritz, Steffen, McCallum, Ian, Obersteiner, Michael, See, Linda, Walsh, Brian. 2017. Economic Development and Forest Cover: Evidence from Satellite Data. Scientific Reports 7, 40678 -40678 . (Details)
- Pfaff, Katharina Gabriela, Gutmann, Jerg , Voigt, Stefan. 2017. Banking crises and human rights. Applied Economics Letters , 1-4. (Details)
- Keating, Adriana, Campbell, Karen, Mechler, Reinhard, Magnuszweski, Piotr, Mochizuki, Junko, Liu, Wei, Szoenyi, Michael, McQuistan, Colin. 2017. Disaster resilience: What it is and how it can engender a meaningful change in development policy. Development Policy Review 35 (1), 65-91. (Details)
Additional to the publication entry in FIDES you can upload the fulltext via API to the Institutional Repository ePubWU for the purpose of open access.
Your entered information (meta-data) will be transfered to the repository and activated after a formal control.