Welcome to FIDES!
FIDES - the Research-Information-Documentation-Evaluation-System of Vienna University of economics and business
Recent publication entries
- Leixnering, Stephan, Meyer, Renate, Doralt, Peter. 2022. The past as prologue: Purpose dynamics in the history of the Aktiengesellschaft. Research in the Sociology of Organizations. 78, 97-120. (Details)
- Meyer, Renate, Leixnering, Stephan, Veldman, Jeroen. 2022. Rethinking the Corporation: Introduction. Research in the Sociology of Organizations. 78, 1-12. (Details)
- Loignon, Andrew C., Kodydek, Georg. 2022. The Effects of Objective and Subjective Social Class on Leadership Emergence. Journal of Management Studies (JMS). (Details)
- Halkias, Georgios, Florack, Arnd, Diamantopoulos, Adamantios, Palcu, Johanna. 2022. Eyes Wide Shut? Understanding and Managing Consumers’ Visual Processing of Country-of-Origin Cues. British Journal of Management (BJM). (Details)
- Kassemeier, Roland, Haumann, Till, Güntürkün, Baris Pascal. 2022. Whether, When, and Why Functional Company Characteristics Engender Customer Satisfaction and Customer-Company Identification: The Role of Self-Definitional Needs. International Journal of Research in Marketing. 39 (Details)
Additional to the publication entry in FIDES you can upload the fulltext via API to the Institutional Repository ePubWU for the purpose of open access.
Your entered information (meta-data) will be transfered to the repository and activated after a formal control.