Welcome to FIDES!
FIDES - the Research-Information-Documentation-Evaluation-System of Vienna University of economics and business
Recent publication entries
- Schanes, Karin, Stagl, Sigrid. 2019. Food waste fighters: What motivates people to engage in food sharing? Journal of Cleaner Production. 211 1491-1501. (Details)
- Mürmann, Alexander, Geyer, Alois, Kremslehner, Daniela. 2019. Asymmetric Information in Automobile Insurance: Evidence from Driving Behavior. Journal of Risk and Insurance. (Details)
- Saygin, Perihan, Weber, Andrea, Weynandt, Michele . 2019. Coworkers, Networks, and Job-Search Outcomes. Industrial and Labor Relations Review (ILR Review). (Details)
- de Bromhead, Alan, Fernihough, Alan, Lampe, Markus, O´Rourke, Kevin Hjortshøj. 2019. The anatomy of a trade collapse: the UK, 1929–1933 . European Review of Economic History. (Details)
- Limaj, Everist, Bernroider, Edward. 2019. The roles of absorptive capacity and cultural balance for exploratory and exploitative innovation in SMEs. Journal of Business Research. 94 137-153. (Details)
Additional to the publication entry in FIDES you can upload the fulltext via API to the Institutional Repository ePubWU for the purpose of open access.
Your entered information (meta-data) will be transfered to the repository and activated after a formal control.