Welcome to FIDES!
FIDES - the Research-Information-Documentation-Evaluation-System of Vienna University of economics and business
Recent publication entries
- Ritter, Thomas, Lettl, Christopher. 2018. Wider Implications of Business Model Research. Long Range Planning , (Details)
- Gerold, Stefanie, Nocker, Matthias. 2018. More Leisure or Higher Pay? A Mixed-methods Study on Reducing Working Time in Austria. Ecological Economics 143, 27-36. (Details)
- Feinstein, Zachary, Rudloff, Birgit, Weber, Stefan. 2017. Measures of systemic risk. SIAM Journal on Financial Mathematics 8 (1), 672-708. (Details)
- Makri, Aikaterini, Schlegelmilch, Bodo B. 2017. In press. Time orientation and engagement with social networking sites: A cross-cultural study in Austria, China and Uruguay. Journal of Business Research 80, 155-163. (Details)
- Novy, Andreas. 2017. Emancipatory economic deglobalisation: a Polanyian perspective. Revista Brasileira de Estudos Urbanos e Regionais 19 (3), 558-579. (Details)
Additional to the publication entry in FIDES you can upload the fulltext via API to the Institutional Repository ePubWU for the purpose of open access.
Your entered information (meta-data) will be transfered to the repository and activated after a formal control.