Welcome to FIDES!
FIDES - the Research-Information-Documentation-Evaluation-System of Vienna University of economics and business
Recent publication entries
- Klein, Aleksandra, Speckbacher, Gerhard. 2020. Does Using Accounting Data in Performance Evaluations Spoil Team Creativity? The Role of Leadership Behavior. Accounting Review. 95 (3) (Details)
- Stavrova, Olga, Pronk, Tila, Kokkoris, Michail. 2019. Choosing goals that express the true self: A novel mechanism of the effect of self‐control on goal attainment. European Journal of Social Psychology. 49 (6), 1329-1336. (Details)
- Borderon, Marion, Sakdapolrak, Patrick, Muttarak, Raya, Kebede, Endale Birhanu, Pagogna, Raffaella, Sporer, Eva. 2019. Migration influenced by environmental change in Africa:A systematic review of empirical evidence. Demographic Research. 41 (18), 491-544. (Details)
- Davoine, Thomas, Molnar, Matthias. 2019. Cross-country fiscal policy spillovers and capital-skill complementarity in integrated capital markets. Economic Modelling. (Details)
- Schneider, Paul, Wagner, Christian, Zechner, Josef. 2019. Low Risk Anomalies? Journal of Finance. (Details)
Additional to the publication entry in FIDES you can upload the fulltext via API to the Institutional Repository ePubWU for the purpose of open access.
Your entered information (meta-data) will be transfered to the repository and activated after a formal control.