Welcome to FIDES!
FIDES - the Research-Information-Documentation-Evaluation-System of Vienna University of economics and business
Recent publication entries
- Thielemann, Nadine. 2020. Allusive talk – Playing on indirect intertextual references in Russian conversation. Journal of Pragmatics. 155 123-134. (Details)
- Thürridl, Carina, Kamleitner, Bernadette, Ruzeviciute, Ruta, Süssenbach, Sophie, Dickert, Stephan. 2020. From happy consumption to possessive bonds: When positive affect increases psychological ownership for brands. Journal of Business Research. 107 89-103. (Details)
- Kusen, Ema, Strembeck, Mark. 2020. You talkin’ to me? Exploring Human/Bot Communication Patterns during Riot Events. Information Processing & Management. 57 (1) (Details)
- Horvath, Roman, Kaszab, Lorant, Marsal, Ales, Rabitsch-Schilcher, Katrin. 2020. Determinants of Fiscal Multipliers Revisited. Journal of Macroeconomics. 63 (Details)
- Dimitrova, Mihaela, Chia, Sherwin, Shaffer, Margaret, Tay-Lee, Cheryl. 2020. Forgotten travelers: Adjustment and career implications of international business travel for expatriates. Journal of International Management. (Details)
Additional to the publication entry in FIDES you can upload the fulltext via API to the Institutional Repository ePubWU for the purpose of open access.
Your entered information (meta-data) will be transfered to the repository and activated after a formal control.