Welcome to FIDES!
FIDES - the Research-Information-Documentation-Evaluation-System of Vienna University of economics and business
Recent publication entries
- Bednarik, Peter, Linnerooth-Bayer, Joanne, Dieckmann, Ulf, Magnuszewski, Piotr. 2019. A Game of Common-pool Resource Management: Effects of Communication, Risky Environment and Worldviews. Ecological Economics, 156, 287-292. (Details)
- Huber, Florian, Kastner, Gregor, Feldkircher, Martin. 2019. Should I stay or should I go? A latent threshold approach to large-scale mixture innovation models. Journal of Applied Econometrics (Details)
- Handford, Michael, Köster, Almut. 2019. The construction of conflict talk across workplace contexts: Towards a theory of conflictual compact. Language Awareness, 28, (2) (Details)
- van der Ploeg, Frederick, Rezai, Armon. 2019. Simple rules for climate policy and integrated assessment. Environmental and Resource Economics (Details)
- Rezai, Armon, van der Ploeg, Frederick. 2019. The Agnostic's Response to Climate Deniers: Price Carbon! European Economic Review (Details)
Additional to the publication entry in FIDES you can upload the fulltext via API to the Institutional Repository ePubWU for the purpose of open access.
Your entered information (meta-data) will be transfered to the repository and activated after a formal control.