Welcome to FIDES!
FIDES - the Research-Information-Documentation-Evaluation-System of Vienna University of economics and business
Recent publication entries
- Pfarrhofer, Michael, Piribauer, Philipp. 2019. Flexible shrinkage in high-dimensional Bayesian spatial autoregressive models. Spatial Statistics. 29 109-128. (Details)
- Geyer, Alois, Kremslehner, Daniela, Mürmann, Alexander. 2019. Asymmetric Information in Automobile Insurance: Evidence from Driving Behavior. Journal of Risk and Insurance. (Details)
- Wagner, Benjamin. 2019. Liable, but Not in Control? Ensuring Meaningful Human Agency in Automated Decision-Making Systems. Policy and Internet. 11 (1) (Details)
- Mochizuki, Junko, Naqvi, Syed Ali Asjad. 2019. Reflecting Disaster Risk in Development Indicators. Sustainability. 11 (4) (Details)
- Buriak, Svitlana. 2019. Attribution of Profits to a Permanent Establishment of a Partnership (Hybrid Entity): Limitations of the “Separate Entity Approach”. Transfer Pricing International (TPI). 2019 (No 1), 33-36. (Details)
Additional to the publication entry in FIDES you can upload the fulltext via API to the Institutional Repository ePubWU for the purpose of open access.
Your entered information (meta-data) will be transfered to the repository and activated after a formal control.