Welcome to FIDES!
FIDES - the Research-Information-Documentation-Evaluation-System of Vienna University of economics and business
Recent publication entries
- Rusch, Thomas, Mair, Patrick, Hornik, Kurt. 2021. Cluster Optimized Proximity Scaling. Journal of Computational and Graphical Statistics. (Details)
- Dangl, Thomas, Zechner, Josef. 2021. Debt maturity and the dynamics of Leverage. Review of Financial Studies. (Details)
- Özkes, Ali, Sanver, Remzi. 2021. Anonymous, neutral, and resolute social choice revisited. Social Choice and Welfare. (Details)
- Parragh, Sophie N., Tricoire, Fabien, Gutjahr, Walter. 2021. A branch-and-Benders-cut algorithm for a bi-objective stochastic facility location problem. OR Spectrum. (Details)
- Olowska, Marta, Owens, Jeffrey. 2021. New technologies Mean New Opportunities for African Tax Administrations. Tax Notes International. 101 38-45. (Details)
Additional to the publication entry in FIDES you can upload the fulltext via API to the Institutional Repository ePubWU for the purpose of open access.
Your entered information (meta-data) will be transfered to the repository and activated after a formal control.