Welcome to FIDES!
FIDES - the Research-Information-Documentation-Evaluation-System of Vienna University of economics and business
Recent publication entries
- Mendling, Jan, Berente, Nicholas, Seidel, Stefan, Grisold, Thomas. 2021. Pluralism and Pragmatism in the Information Systems Field: The Case of Research on Business Processes and Organizational Routines. ACM SIGMIS Database. 52 (2) (Details)
- Brüggen, Alexander, Grabner, Isabella, Sedatole, Karen. 2021. The Folly of Forecasting: The Effects of a Disaggregated Demand Forecasting System on Forecast Error, Forecast Positive Bias, and Inventory Levels. Accounting Review. (Details)
- Braumann, Evelyn C., Grabner, Isabella, Posch, Arthur. 2021. Tone from the top in risk management: A complementarity perspective on how control systems influence risk awareness. Accounting, Organizations and Society. (Details)
- Screpante, Mirna Solange, Henninger, Florian. 2020. Challenges Ahead for the Financial Services Sector on Technological and Regulatory Change. Transfer Pricing International (TPI). 2 59-63. (Details)
- Screpante, Mirna Solange. 2020. The Arm’s Length Principle Evolves Towards a ‘Value Creation Functional (i.e. DEMPE) Formula Standard’: A Barrier or a Gateway to Locational Business Planning? Intertax. 48 (10), 1-19. (Details)
Additional to the publication entry in FIDES you can upload the fulltext via API to the Institutional Repository ePubWU for the purpose of open access.
Your entered information (meta-data) will be transfered to the repository and activated after a formal control.